An electric grill has many advantages over traditional grills, especially charcoal grill. If you are in a hurry and want to cook or brown your food instantly, you can use a small non-stick electric grill in your kitchen to get a healthy breakfast or lunch. One of the primary benefits of electric grills for the kitchen is that you can cook healthy meals every day. Many electric grills can melt off 40% or more of the fat from meat and other fatty products. This is the reason why celebrities and sports personalities love to gorge on protein-rich food cooked on electric grills. If you want to savor delicious and healthy food, check this collection of the best electric grills under $100.
Why should you choose an electric grill and not the charcoal grill?
People, who love to relish food cooked traditionally, like to use charcoal grills. But modern housing doesn’t give you that space to put a charcoal grill under the open sky. A closed apartment or condominium doesn’t permit you to make your favorite dishes on a charcoal grill for fire safety reasons.
Smokeless electric grills, on the other hand, are safe when you compare it with charcoal grills. Moreover, indoor electric grills are available in different sizes and capacity; you can quickly cook food for two or twelve persons in your household. Electric indoor grills do not emit toxic gas into the air, and thus, they are environmentally friendly.
Best Electric Grills Under $100
- Gotham Smokeless Electric Grill
- Tayama Non-Stick Electric Grill
- George Foreman Electric Indoor Grill
- Elite Platinum Indoor Electric Grill
- Hamilton Beach Electric Grill for Kitchen
- Presto Tabletop Electric Grill
- Hamilton Beach Portable Electric Grill
- Tayama Electric Barbecue Grill
- Excelvan Indoor Electric Barbecue Grill
- Chefman Indoor Grill Pot
1. Gotham Smokeless Electric Grill
Gotham presents a smokeless electric grill for your kitchen and office. Its non-stick ceramic surface quickly heats your food evenly; the four settings help you prepare your meals on warm, low, medium, and high heat. After cooking food, you should not be worried about the residue as this electric grill has removable grease catcher made from ceramic. You can clean the electric grill by pulling it apart quickly.
- Portable design.
- User-friendly temperature dial.
- Smokeless grilling.
- Doesn’t do great with bone-in cuts meat.
- Higher cost.
2. Tayama Non-Stick Electric Grill
For your low-fat and healthy food, buy this non-stick electric grill from Tayama. Its cool-touch handles and base ensure your safety while you are cooking meals in the kitchen. You can ask your kids to take food from the grill. For a different menu, you can adjust its temperature to retain the nutritious elements of the food.
- Can wash or clean in a dishwasher.
- Cool-touch handle.
- You can pull it apart easily for cleaning.
- Ceramic surface not available.
3. George Foreman Electric Indoor Grill
When all your family members are hungry at the same time, you are in a real fix. Who to serve first? No worries; get this George Foreman electric indoor grill and cook five servings at the same time. How is it possible? Well, check its 80 square inches of grilling surface that allows you to cook up to five servings. Once you feed those five mouths, you can quickly remove grill plates to clean up.
- Three times more durable.
- Grill plates are removable.
- Traditional design and look.
- Cool-touch handle is not available.
4. Elite Platinum Indoor Electric Grill
One of the striking features of this indoor electric grill is its tempered glass lid. Why does anyone need that glass lid? This lid prevents any insects from falling into your dish you are preparing for you and your loved ones. Since the lid is vented, it ensures that your food doesn’t become soggy. Once you finish cooking, just remove the drip tray, which is safe inside the dishwasher.
- 14” non-stick grilling surface.
- Five adjustable temperature controls.
- Affordable price.
- Cool-touch handle.
- Doesn’t offer ceramic surface.
5. Hamilton Beach Electric Grill for Kitchen
Unlike George Foreman’s electric grill, this one can prepare six servings at the same time. When everyone is starving, you can quickly cook mouthwatering dishes in just 10 minutes or less. As it begins to cook food, the fat drips away, and you get healthy and tasty meals in a jiffy. Wipe the non-stick grill plates at the end of the day.
- Fast cooking.
- More servings than other ordinary electric grills.
- 90 square inch grilling surface.
- No cool-touch handle.
6. Presto Tabletop Electric Grill
While grilling the food, homemakers have to be cautious of the hot surface. Thankfully, Presto tabletop electric grill has a cool-touch base that surrounds the grilling surface on the front and back to prevent any incident of burning. For your safety, Presto gives you a spatula to serve food.
- Suitable for most dishwashers and 18-inch standard kitchen cabinets.
- Cool touch base.
- Automatic cooking temperature control with Control Master.
- Aluminum material type (no non-stick material used).
7. Hamilton Beach Portable Electric Grill
At a single price, Hamilton Beach offers a portable electric grill that gives you four-in-one cooking: indoor grill, double griddle, combo grill/griddle, bacon cooker. If you look at the affordable price, you would quickly hit the ‘Add to Cart’ button; for ten fewer bucks, you can buy a three-in-one cooking grill. But I am sure that you would go for this one has 100 square inches grill and 200 square inches griddle.
- Three interchangeable grill and griddle plates.
- You can keep the grill closed or open to double the size and use as a griddle.
- Dishwasher-friendly drip tray.
- Plastic material.
8. Tayama Electric Barbecue Grill
This is the first electric barbecue grill that has power indicator light. Tayama brings a chrome grill-cooking surface to melt off the fat from any food; every time, you get the healthy and fat-free diet to stay healthy. You can use the adjustable thermostat for different types of food along with the power indicator light. This electric grill also comes with a handle for safe cooking.
- Power indicator light.
- Cool-touch base.
- Carry handle.
- Chrome material; not non-stick.
- Not dishwasher-friendly.
9. Excelvan Indoor Electric Barbecue Grill
Whether you love to gorge warm food or searing hot dishes, Excelvan indoor electric barbecue grill can fulfill your desire. Use its adjustable temperature controls that can keep your food warm and your steaks extremely hot. You can easily avoid flames by pouring some water into the drip tray. This electric grill is ideal for cooking steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables indoors.
- Non-stick drip tray.
- You can cook multiple food items on an extra large cooking surface of 15×10 inch.
- A portable grill is ideal for traveling.
- Aluminum material.
- Not dishwasher-friendly.
10. Chefman Indoor Grill Pot
Chefman presents a versatile three-in-one indoor grill pot, which is perfect for slow cooking, simmering, and steaming, and stir-frying food. Its non-stick electric griddle doesn’t burn or overcook your food. Its tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your food; however, you can always use temperature controls for your safety.
- Easy-to-clean parts in a dishwasher.
- Raised grill surface to drip the fat.
- 10-inch diameter (cooking surface).
Apart from healthy cooking, electric grills give you tasty food keeping you safe in the kitchen or outdoors. The best thing about the grills is that they retain the nutritious values of food to provide you with high-quality diet. So which one of these electric grills would you buy?