Robotic vacuum cleaners have become an essential smart home gadget to fulfill your modern lifestyle. If you are a house-proud homemaker, you have to spend a lot of time after making your house look clean and attractive. This, of course, takes a toll on your time to mingle with your family (especially kids). With robotic vacuums, you can keep your house clean and still can spare a lot of time to do your favorite activities. We have compiled a list of the best robotic vacuum cleaners available under $100 and $200.
Robotic vacuums can efficiently sweep dust and debris from edges and corners of your house, and maintains a dirt-free home. If you have pets at home, you can buy a vacuum that can clean pet hair to give you an allergy-free air. While buying the best robotic vacuum, you should check its features like brushes, washable filters, battery power, dustbin capacity, anti-drop function, Wi-fi compatibility, and more. Go ahead and browse this list of high-quality robotic vacuum cleaners.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100
- PureClean Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Under $100
- PureClean Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Pyle Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Barking Monkey Powerful Suction Robot Cleaner
1. PureClean Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Many consumers fear that robotic vacuum cleaners might fall when they reach the stairs. This is not the case with PureClear robot vacuums, which are equipped with cliff-sensor technology. They can automatically detect a gap and keep it safe from running off the stairs. Another notable feature is its HEPA filter that keeps the air dust-free and pet-friendly.
- Comes with rechargeable battery.
- Detachable brushes.
- The dust filter is washable.
- It doesn’t fall as it boasts cliff-sensor.
- Fragile body.
- Doesn’t come with mopping attachment.
- Less dustbin capacity.
2. Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Under $100
If your house is not organized correctly and things (read furniture) come in your way, you need a robot vacuum from Housmile. Thanks to its infrared sensor that avoids obstacles in its way of cleaning and sweeping the floor. Its powerful battery works for more than 90 minutes without any interruption. The Li-ion battery ensures powerful suction of dust and debris in your house.
- Five motors for strong cleaning power.
- Automatic adjustment for multi-surface cleaning.
- Anti-drop function.
- Two brushes.
- A self-charging feature is not available.
3. PureClean Robot Vacuum Cleaner
PureClean has upgraded its technology to match its performance with modern life challenges. Whether you are living in a large house or a small apartment, PureClean’s automatic robot vacuum cleaner efficiently sweeps and cleans the floor of tiles and hardwood; it works on the floor if it covered with carpet. Its one-button operation gives you ease of using the vacuum cleaner without any hassle.
- Low-profile design.
- Dual-spinning side brush.
- Doesn’t cause pet hair allergies.
- No Wireless remote.
- An absence of scheduled activation.
4. Pyle Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Want to clean every nook and corner of your house? Bring home Pyle’s robotic vacuum. Its 2.9” mini-profile will travel through your house and tiny enough to move under the couch or bed in different rooms. A traditional vacuum cleaner or a cordless vacuum cleaner with a long tube and a canister doesn’t help you clean the floor under the bed or couch.
- Protective bumper housing.
- Low profile.
- You cannot schedule activation.
- A wireless remote is not available.
5. Barking Monkey Powerful Suction Robot Cleaner
If you are pet-lover and have a cat, dog, or a bird in your house, you need Barking Monkey’s robotic vacuum cleaner to keep your home neat and clean. Pets usually leave their feathers or hair on the floor; this causes allergy when the pet hair or feathers mix in the air. You can stop this nuisance by using Barking Monkey’s HEPA filter layer that gives you 99% clean home and floor without dust, hair, or stains.
- Powerful Li-ion battery.
- Lower weight.
- Available in three vibrant colors: Gold, Green, and Pink.
- Higher price.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $200
- ECOVACS Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction
- ILIFE Auto Charge Robotic Vacuum
- ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Koios Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-charging
- MOOKA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair
1. ECOVACS Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction
If you want to go over budget, you can consider a robotic vacuum cleaner under $200 and get more benefits and features. One of the best things about ECOVACS is that you can operate this vacuum with an app on your smartphone. The smartphone app control feature allows you to schedule and track cleaning sessions, to check accessory status, know battery life, and get error alerts.
- An app is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Helix brush roll.
- Anti-collision and drop-sensor protection.
- Doesn’t make noise.
- Not compatible with Alexa.
2. ILIFE Auto Charge Robotic Vacuum
ILIFE’s smart vacuum cleaner comes with three modes: spot mode, auto mode, and edge mode. You can select one of the three modes in a day to keep your home clean. Its extra-large RoadRover wheels can overcome any obstacles in your house; for example, if you have spread carpet in the living room, this robotic vacuum doesn’t stop sweeping the floor as it can quickly climb the rug.
- Automatic recharge between working.
- Schedule clean every day.
- Equipped with a remote control.
- An app is not available.
- Not Wi-fi compatible.
3. ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
ILIFE presents another robotic vacuum cleaner; however, this one is a bit premium as it boasts some cool features. While using a smart device, you need to be cautious about its battery status. Thankfully, ILIFE A4s comes with an intelligent feature that automatically docks and recharges your vacuum cleaner. Whenever the cleaner is running short of battery, it quickly returns to the docking station recharges itself.
- Tangle-free roller brush.
- Low weight.
- Scheduled activation.
- Wi-fi not available.
- Is not compatible with an iOS or Android app.
4. Koios Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-charging
Koios brings a vacuum cleaner with a Power Boost Technology, which decides where the cleaner requires more power to suck and clean the floor. With kids in your family, you never know when they make the floor dirty. Moreover, they can make the floor dirty anywhere in your house; you hardly have an idea which part of the floor needs more cleaning. This is where Power Boost Technology helps you as it automatically increases vacuum cleaner suction power when extra vacuuming power is required for carpet and hard floor.
- 2600mAh battery.
- Comes with a remote control.
- Keeps noise level less than 60dB.
- You cannot connect the cleaner with Wi-fi network in your home/office.
5. MOOKA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair
Though MOOKA’s robotic vacuum is not compatible with Wi-Fi or any app, its powerful remote can be a good substitute. You can operate and control the cleaner from the distance of 7 meters by using its remote. Its enhanced 4-point cleaning system includes twin side brushes, a rolling brush, a powerful suction, and timer. The scheduled activation gives you freedom of choosing cleaning time as per your convenience.
- Rechargeable 2600mAh lithium battery.
- 500ml of dustbin capacity.
- 120 minutes of working time.
- Not compatible with Wi-fi (given its price, the cleaner should have Wi-fi compatibility).
Which robotic vacuum cleaner would you like to buy from the list? The purpose behind dividing the list according to price band is that you get a fair idea while making a choice. Read all the features and specifications of the robotic vacuums and then go for one or two.