A tactical flashlight is your constant companion when you are roaming around the hinterland, or maybe you are camping in the forest. Apart from its usefulness in law enforcement agencies, tactical lights are an integral part of our everyday carry (EDC) items like knives, flashlights, multitools, wallets, smartphones, notebooks, and pens. Tactical flashlights are available in different size and capacity; you may choose one based on your lifestyle and surrounding. Without further ado, check our list of best tactical flashlight available under $25.
How to choose the best tactical flashlight?
Whether you are shopping online or offline, you will always be bewildered by countless choices of tactical torch flashlights offered by different manufacturers. Before you buy one, ask yourself three questions:
What is my lifestyle?
If you are a nature lover and love to spend your time in the lap of nature, you have to keep a robustly built water resistant AAA Tactical Flashlight that can sustain injuries given by rains, snow, torrential showers and vagaries of weather. A zoomable tactical flashlight with a longer reach is your best choice while you are indulging in the adventures like camping, jungle safari, sightseeing, etc. Also, check that you take tactical portable LED flashlight before you leave home.
What is my surrounding?
Are you living in the coastal areas of your country? If yes, you need to buy a tactical LED flashlight that helps you during frequent power failures. The unfriendly climate can throw you into life-threatening situations when tornado or hurricane hit your town or city. You have to prepare yourself to face any bad weather and have to ensure that you have a rechargeable flashlight in your toolbox.
What is my occupation?
If you are in uniform, you must have a robust military tactical flashlight while you are on your regular beat. A tactical flash torch tucked in your belt can help you when you are investigating dark crime locations.
You have precisely zero in on your need of the flashlight. Now, go ahead and select the best tactical flashlight from the list given below.
Best Tactical Flashlights Under $25
- Sunlite Water Resistant AAA Tactical Flashlight
- GearLight Tactical LED Flashlight
- JP Best Tactical Flashligh
- PeakPlus Tactical Torch Flashlight
- CVLIFE Tactical Flash Torch
- Atomic Bear Rechargeable Flashlight
- Uoline Tactical Portable LED Flashlight
- J5 AAA Flashlight
- Hictech Zoomable Tactical Flashlight
- TopBest Military Flashlight
1. Sunlite Water Resistant AAA Tactical Flashlight
Sunlite presents a tactical flashlight with a non-slip grip. This multipurpose flash torch nearly sticks in your palms; it can easily win your unshakable confidence. A notable feature of this torch is that it boasts longer reach of 450 yards, making it a perfect tool when you are in the darkest area of the earth. The flashlight is virtually indestructible; you can take it through the rough terrains.
- Four lighting modes.
- Powerful red laser.
- Ten brilliant white LEDs.
- Five green LEDs.
- Not rechargeable.
2. GearLight Tactical LED Flashlight
If you are using old incandescent light, you should immediately throw it into the trashcan. Bring home GearLight tactical LED flashlight packed with three AAA batteries. This flashlight not only lights up your room but also focuses on objects 1000 feet away. Want to join a detective agency? Get this flash torch and investigate the crime scene like a pro.
- Five different settings viz. high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS.
- Unbreakable if dropped from the height of 10 feet.
- Doesn’t get damaged if submerged underwater temporarily.
- Higher cost.
3. JP Best Tactical Flashlight
Unlike GearLight’s tactical flashlight, JP’s offers a lesser reach of 600 feet. However, its aircraft aluminum material makes it a stronger contender in the list. The pocket-size flash torch is highly convenient to use and portable in design. You can carry this torch light with you while traveling on roads or via ship. It is affordable enough to keep one in your car, one in your kitchen, and one in your garage.
- Robustly built from aircraft aluminum.
- Can survive a 9-foot drop.
- Compact size.
- Less reach compared to GearLight tactical flashlight.
- Medium and SOS modes are not available.
4. PeakPlus Tactical Torch Flashlight
Made of strong plastic metal, PeakPlus tactical torch flashlight is your best bet if you love water sports like water ski, river rafting, and surfing. Beating the most ordinary torchlights, the PeakPlus flashlight has high lumens LED to emit bright light. Though this flashlight offers only 600-foot reach, its five light modes easily overshadow the minus point of the lesser range.
- Best for outdoor activities.
- Five light modes.
- Anti-abrasive and skid-proof.
- Lesser reach (600 feet) than other stronger options in this list..
5. CVLIFE Tactical Flash Torch
If yours is a rough-and-tough lifestyle, CVLIFE’s tactical flash torch is your buddy. The flashlight is made of aluminum alloy and has hand anodized anti-abrasive finish. Like PeakPlus, CVLIFE’s flashlight also boasts five adaptable settings you can use in different situations. Switch on the flash torch and see the objects as distant as 700 feet.
- 2200mAh rechargeable battery.
- Zoom-in and zoom-out feature.
- Sturdy clip to tuck the flashlight in trousers and backpacks.
- Waterproof ring.
- Difficult to hold as it weighs 90g.
6. Atomic Bear Rechargeable Flashlight
ATOMIC BEAR’s zoomable flashlight is perfect for self-defense if you love to explore jungle beauty during the night. Since the torch flash is made of aircraft grade material, you can use it in any unfriendly weather across the globe. In case you encounter any predator on the road, you can use this flashlight with its serrated head and blinding beam.
- Zoomable lens.
- Can fit into small pockets.
- Less reach (100 yards).
- Only three light modes.
7. Uoline Tactical Portable LED Flashlight
If you are a water creature, you should pay attention to this Uoline’s tactical portable LED flashlight. This tactical flash torch is built with a water-resistant level of IPX-6; your flashlight can survive any wet weather conditions. Another notable feature is carabiner, which can be used to attach your flashlight to your backpack, handbag, or trousers. You can also use this carabiner as a keychain hook.
- Carabiner made of aircraft aluminum.
- 20% brighter than other ordinary flashlights.
- Ideal for law enforcement agencies.
- Not an impressive reach (600 feet).
- Not rechargeable.
8. J5 AAA Flashlight
While walking on the rough terrains, you may stumble over a rock or fall; an ordinary flashlight would break into pieces, but JP AAA flashlight can easily survive a 9-foot drop. The flashlight is nearly indestructible; some crazy users have also put it in a freezer and driven a truck over the torch to check its physical strength. Well, the torchlight survived the tests.
- Ten times brighter than conventional incandescent lights.
- Higher price.
- Three modes.
9. Hictech Zoomable Tactical Flashlight
More than 50000 hours of working life! What more can you ask for from Hictech zoomable tactical flashlight? If you are still looking for more features, you will be floored to find qualities like five light modes, skid-proof, water-resistant, and others. Its compact size makes it highly portable; you can slide this flashlight into your pockets while you are walking through smooth roads on sunny days.
- 50000 hours of working life.
- Mini and portable.
- Practical design.
- A lesser reach of 600 feet.
10. TopBest Military Flashlight
TopBest’s military flashlight is probably the only on this list that can be charged exceptionally easily. You can use your wall outlet, USB interface or a car charger to charge this tactical flashlight. This gives you supreme comfort when you are traveling via car or other vehicles. You can quickly charge the torchlight on the go.
- You can adjust the flashlight with five light modes.
- Perfect for outdoor activities.
- Not a robust piece.
The tactical flashlight is one of the must-have tools you should keep in your everyday carry toolbox. If you are planning a long trip in the coming school holidays, buy one or more flashlights for your family.