Music, video, voice chat, voice messages, video blog or anything to do with a voice needs a microphone that delivers high-quality sound. Instead of relying on the traditional microphones that cannot be connected to the laptops or desktop computers, people have opted for USB microphones.
Why USB mic? The reason is simple: a USB condenser microphone is easy and simple to use. A plug-and-play facility doesn’t require any driver, software or a third-party app to install on the computer. If you are looking for USB Mic for Laptop and Mac, check this list of the best USB microphones available under $50.
Apart from Windows and Mac, you can connect your Professional Condenser USB Microphone to Android smartphones and tablets; for this purpose, you need an OTG cable. For your convenience, some USB microphones are equipped with suspension scissor arm stand. Moreover, such arm-stands rotate to 180 degrees, so that you can use comfortably on your desk.
Best USB Microphone Under $50
- FIFine USB Microphone
- Blue USB Condenser Microphone
- FIFine USB Mic for Laptop and Mac
- NASUM Professional Condenser USB Microphone
- Tonor USB PC Mic
- Tonor Professional Studio Condenser Microphone
- Aokeo USB Mic for Live Streaming
- FIFINE TECHNOLOGY USB Mic for YouTube Video Recording
- 1byone USB Microphone with Tripod
- Cyber Acoustics USB Mic Under $50
1. FIFine USB Microphone
FIFine presents a USB microphone that is compatible with Windows and Mac. Simply plug it into any available USB port, select it as your input in the software settings, and you are ready to create your audio. You are not required to install any third-party software to use your microphone. Its distinctive Omni pick-up pattern cancels noise and isolates the main sound source.
- Compatible with Windows/Mac.
- Excellent for singing, speech, and voice over.
- Direct recording to a computer.
- Brilliant sound.
- No mute button.
- No LED indicator.
Buy at Amazon
2. Blue USB Condenser Microphone
It’s never been easier to get high-quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings. At home, the office or anywhere for that matter, Blue Snowball ice USB condenser microphone delivers audio quality that’s light years ahead of your computer’s built-in microphone.
The custom cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording. Snowball ice is Skype certified, so you’re guaranteed to get great-sounding results and comes ready to go with an adjustable desktop mic stand and USB cable. It even works automatically with your Mac or PC-no drivers required.
- Crystal clear audio.
- No drivers required for Mac or Windows computer.
- Easy plug-and-play.
- Higher price than FIFine’s USB Microphone.
3. FIFine USB Mic for Laptop and Mac
Another USB microphone from FIFine! This USB mic for laptop and Mac plugs right in and can be used immediately. As it is a USB, you can connect this mic to your Windows computer and Mac as well. The microphone is ready to use when and where you need it. This recording microphone is equipped with volume control feature that allows you to adjust the voice input.
- Voice input adjustment.
- Background noise cancellation.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X.
- Fragile Construction.
4. NASUM Professional Condenser USB Microphone
NASUM brings a professional condenser USB microphone that comes with a USB sound card adapter and a Y-type audio splitter that allows you to monitor your microphone output and stereo without audible delay. You can capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The microphone can 100% restore your voice without any distortion.
- Capture full-bodied sound.
- Dual-layer filter.
- No extra driver needed.
- Does not cancel background noise properly.
5. Tonor USB PC Mic
Tonor’s USB mic is highly portable. The driver-free USB PC mic is compatible with wide variety of software pieces. The product offers high-quality audio and long-term durability. You would like to use this mic for singing, video chat through FB, Twitter, Ins, MSN, Skype and more. The USB microphone comes with a tripod with a holder that can be swiveled 180 degrees for accurate positioning.
- Compatible with multiple software pieces.
- 10-feet effective recording distance.
- Durable for long-term.
- Sometimes voice gets distorted.
6. Tonor Professional Studio Condenser Microphone
Tonor has come up with another USB microphone, and this time it is more flexible and easier to use. The pick-up pattern of this professional studio condenser microphone efficiently reduces background noise and isolates the main sound source. It is an ideal microphone for recording, broadcasting and can be used for recordings at home or professional studio. The suspension scissor arm stand is made of durable steel material
- Durable & strong scissor arm stand.
- Comes with a protective pop filter.
- Anti-vibration and anti-shock mount.
- Need an external sound card for Apple’s Mac.
7. Aokeo USB Mic for Live Streaming
Aokeo has come up with a revolutionary audio circuit for its USB mic for live streaming. You can capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. Its cardioid pickup pattern reduces background noise and isolates the main sound source. The adjustable scissor arm stand is made out of all steel Construction, sturdy and durable.
- Entirely innovative audio circuit.
- Adjustable scissor arm stand.
- Arm stand is made of steel.
- Scissor arm stand is not durable & sturdy.
8. FIFINE TECHNOLOGY USB Mic for YouTube Video Recording
Fifine Technology has made this USB microphone that boasts a flat frequency response of 50Hz-15kHz. This USB mic for YouTube video recording delivers slightly fuller, round and potentially warmer sound. The product is suitable for podcasting, gaming, voiceover work, and streaming games on Twitch. This recording microphone comes equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you’re recording in real-time, without latency delays.
- High-frequency content.
- Warmer sound.
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity.
- Double shielding USB cable.
- Audio circuit performance is not commendable.
9. 1byone USB Microphone with Tripod
1byone USB mic connects directly to Mac and Windows with included USB cable; moreover, you can also connect this USB microphone with a tripod to your Android smartphones and tablets with included OTG cable. And for this purpose, you don’t need any driver or phantom power required.
The microphone reduces unwanted ambient noise from the sides and rear for the much better capture of the desired main sound source. The product is perfect for vocals, speech, music, podcasts, gaming, and more.
- Rich sound quality.
- Adjustable height and angle.
- Perfect for on-the-go use.
- Mute button.
- OTG cable is not of high quality.
10.Cyber Acoustics USB Mic Under $50
Cyber Acoustics has manufactured this USB mic for professionals who are involved in podcasts, vLogging, voiceovers, broadcasts, and media business. If you are a budding singer or music composer, you can use this USB mic under $50 for multi-purpose recording. The five-inch compact mic is simple to use. Simply plug and play – no installation required. Connect USB cable directly to your Mac, PC or any electronic device with a USB connection.
- LED indicator.
- Multi-purpose recording.
- No installation required.
- Adjustable desk stand.
- No mute button.
As happens with other electronic devices, you need to be extra careful while using a USB microphone. Keep the product neat and clean, and handle it with care. So which USB condenser microphone are you going to buy? Write your feedback in the Comments section below.